Montag, 29. August 2011

Everything changes is someway..

Can we pretend that airplanes In the night sky Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now wish right now, wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes, In the night sky Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now wish right now, wish right now
Lets pretend like its 98, like I’m eating lunch off of Styrofoam treys
Trying to be the next rapper coming out the A Hoping for a record deal,
to re-know my pain Now lets pretend like I’m on the stage 
And when my beat drops everybody goes insane And everybody know 
my name And everywhere I go people wanna hear me sang Oh yea 
and I just dropped my new album On the first week I did 500 thousand
Gold in the spring and diamond in the fall And then a world tour just
to top it all off And lets pretend like they call me the greatest Selling
out arenas with big ass stages And everybody loved me and no one
ever hated Lets try to use imagination Let’s Pretend Marshall 
Mathers never picked up a pen Let’s pretend things would’ve been 
no different Pretend people procrastinated had no motivation Pretend
he just made excuses that was so paper thin they could blow 
away with the wind Marshall you never gone make it, makes no sense
to play the game it ain’t no way that’ll you win Pretend he just stand 
out side all day and play with his friends Pretend he even had a friend 
to say was his friend And it wasn’t time to move in school no changing
 again He wasn’t socially awakard and just strange as a kid 
He had a father and his mother wasn’t crazy as sh-t And he never 
dreamed he can ripped stadiums he just lazy as shit F-ck a talent
show in the gymnasium bitch You won’t amount to sh-t quit day 
dreaming kid You need to get ya cranium check you thinking like an alien
 It just ain’t realistic Now pretend they ain’t just make him angry with
this sh-t And there was no one he could even aim when he’s pissed 
with And his alarm went off to wake him but he did’nt make it to the rap Olympics Left to his plane and he missed it He’s gonna have a hard time explaining to Haley and Laney these food stamps and WIC shit 
Cause he never risked sh-t he hoped and he wished it But it didn’t
fall in his lap so he ain’t even hear it he pretends that,..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen